The Concord School House and Upper Burying Ground of Germantown
Established in 1693, the Upper Burying Ground is one of the two oldest cemeteries in Germantown and one of the oldest in the Philadelphia region. The Concord School House, built in 1775 and expanded in 1818, is an intact nineteenth-century schoolroom which occupies a corner of the Burying Ground.
Back to School supply donation event at the Concord Schoolhouse event: Saturday, August 17, 10:00am-noon. More information.